-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Open Office... Wow!

  • From: "Dr. Benway" <benwaydr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 09:49:58 -0700 (PDT)

Sandi it may not be roboform. If you registered for
the forums at the OpenOffice site which is
http://www.oooforum.org/
they would have sent a confirmation code to the email
address you indicated. You need that to activate the
support forms. If all that went ok then the
confirmation message would also include your password
that you entered. Does that help
--- Sandi Beach <sandib2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Thanks, Dr. Benway.  Yes that helps.  There is so
> much to learn that it will
> keep me busy for quite a while.  And, if there is
> not a lot of difference, I
> will just stick with what I have and not have that
> huge download.
> I have been wanting to visit the forums on the
> support site but I am having
> a heck of a time getting my password to work. I have
> Roboform and I tried
> using the generate new password.  Either that messed
> up or I did (probably
> me!)  Anyone else on the list have Roboform?  Any
> problems with it?  I have
> the purchased version.
> Sandi

"A box of rain will ease the pain and love will see you through." Robert Hunter