-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Okay, this has been driving me batty

  • From: "GuitarMan" <pctt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 01:50:09 -0500

RegClean is a program created by Microsoft that cleans out unused registry
entries under Win9x/ME.  Just run it and it'll scan the registry and remove
anything that doesn't belong there.  You can download it from the following
link.  In many cases, it can bring sanity to an unstable system.      :O)

http://www.winguides.com/software/display.php/23/

Let me know if you're running WinNT, 2000 or XP.  RegClean isn't compatible
with these operating systems.

Peace,
GMan

PCTT Owner