-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Okay, this has been driving me batty

  • From: "Sylviavandewall" <pvdw@xxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 07:57:28 +0100

    Hi GMan,
I have a question about Reg.Clean from Windows. Yesterday i d/l it and run
it on my pc. After it was done it made a new file called UNDO and than the
date. What do i do with that new file, can i delete that??? In the English
explanation i dont understand very well what they mean with this file and
what i must do with it. Is it a back-up??
Sylvia-Holland.