-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Okay, this has been driving me batty

  • From: "BashfulBob" <BashfulBob@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 19:28:23 -0600

Hi

MS puts out two programs. One is RegClean and the other one is called
RegCleaner. Please not the "ER" on the end of the later. The latter does not
do things on its own. I use both and they work very well. The later is great
for cleaning out those registry files for AOL, ATT, etc you get added in on
the new OS's and other things.

Bob
Life is what happens in between plans.

Virus free email by Norton's