-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Okay, this has been driving me batty

  • From: "Darryl" <minoddy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 17:59:05 +1100

Yes you can after a certain time you find no abnormalities in anything. The
file has all of what it removed from the registry in the event you have to
add it back. If you have to add it back, you either use the program or if I
remember correctly it has the blue cubie style icon and yuo just double
click it.

But yes its safe to delete when yuo find that nothing weird has been brought
about by what regcleans has done.

Darryl