-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Okay, this has been driving me batty

  • From: "GuitarMan" <pctt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 13:00:50 -0500

Marcia,
    I believe the OS list is a misprint.  I would never run this on an NT
system since NT uses a different method for installing .reg files.  I also
know that ME uses the same registry methods as earlier versions of their
consumer operating systems (95/98), so I'm 99.9% sure that they meant to
type 95/98/ME in the description.  Regardless, I haven't heard any
complaints that it wouldn't run properly under WinME.         :O)

    If you're still uneasy about running it on your system, there are
several third party products that have the same/similar functionality.  A
good one that immediately comes to mind is called RegCleaner.  You can find
it at the following link.

http://www.vtoy.fi/jv16/shtml/regcleaner.shtml

Peace,
GMan