-=PCTechTalk=- Okay, this has been driving me batty

  • From: "Marcia Colpan" <mcolpan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 20:35:53 -0500

I use Musicmatch to play music on my computer and to make MP3's.   It has this
little thing where it occasionally tells me that it needs to update.   This
last time I let it do that, it got rather weird on me.

I can be making an MP3 from my cassette player and it will inexplicably reboot
my computer for me.  A little trick that does not endear it to me at all.

It will often hang up in the middle of playing a song.   Another charming
little trick that I can do without.

In short, my nicely working little program is acting like it got some bad go go
juice.

Any ideas how to fix this?

Marcia