-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Okay, this has been driving me batty

  • From: "GuitarMan" <pctt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 01:39:39 -0500

Marcia,
    Well, that decision is completely yours.  If you didn't like the newer
features, go back to the older one and don't allow it to update itself.
Just remember to run Microsoft's RegClean after uninstalling the new
malfunctioning one.  If you like what additional features the new one is
supposed to have, uninstall the old one and then install the new one
instead.

    If you run into any problems, give us a yell.

Peace,
GMan

PCTT Owner