[pasmembers] Re: For the Meeting of the Minds this Thursday Feb12 - send discussion topics

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PAS Members ListServ <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 11:43:46 -0700

Sam,
 *also should discuss the role of the RSVP at Star Tour event*

this is an awesome idea.
yes, let's do this.

PAS Members,

I'm adding all these items, and more, to our outline of what we
are discussing tonight, or trying to cover before 10pm. The outline will be
the order in which the topics will be discussed.

There's a lot, but I"m also writing up the outline so some of the info is
in it, and i will post this out to everyone in a couple hours, so if you
want to print it and bring it with you as a guide to what we will be
discussing, and take notes right on it, that would be fantastic and helpful
to everyone attending.

I love all this input.

Terri

On Wed, Feb 11, 2015 at 6:03 PM, Redacted sender insanas@xxxxxxx for DMARC <
dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I think we also should discuss the role of the RSVP at Star Tour events,
> and what the volunteers should do at Star Tour events, and contacting
> resorts and other entities to drum up StarTour business, and coming up with
> other presentations for cloudy nights. However, if we don't have time to
> discuss all the star tour issues, we can have another meeting at a later
> date. I really think the rotation list should be discussed tomorrow,
> Thursday night.   Take care, Sam

Visit the P.A.S. Facebook