[pasmembers] Re: For the Meeting of the Minds this Thursday Feb12 - send discussion topics

  • From: Alex Vrenios <axv@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2015 15:58:33 -0700

Flash Gordon DVD has all 12 episodes in one "segment," each separated by a
fade-to-black. I need the option of selecting a particular episode if I'm to
start showing one each MoM meeting. Otherwise, one day I will have to
fast-forward quite a bit to get to episode #8, or whatever - not cool.

Let me see what else I've got available. I've got a ton of stuff like that so I
will come up with something that runs for about 30 minutes. I've even got more
recent (like late 1940s!) Flash Gordon DVDs, which just may have the episodes
separated...

Alex