[pasmembers] Re: For the Meeting of the Minds this Thursday Feb12 - send discussion topics

  • From: <kjwitts@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2015 14:06:51 -0500

Terri,

I would like for us to discuss the actual execution of the star parties:

 - Attending scopes identify assigned objects at the start to ensure no
doubling up of objects.
 - Those with higher powered scopes should be selecting more difficult objects
to see (11 inch scope showing Orion nebula or a naked eye object?)
 -Arrival of EVERYONE by the assigned time
 - When helpers accompany the star tours member, establish guidelines for
behavior of the helpers

Thanks