[pasmembers] Re: For the Meeting of the Minds this Thursday Feb12 - send discussion topics

  • From: Eric Steinberg <eric@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2015 20:09:52 +0000

Hi-

#1.  I don’t care if we do the regular business meeting first or not, though
I’d probably prefer to have just one meeting night.  What I do care about is
that the StarTours portion of the meeting be for StarTours members only.  I
guess if others want to sit and observe quietly without participating that
would be OK.

#2.  It was my understanding that the reason we had two different meetings was
that one was purely a business meeting, while the other was for information,
videos, announcements and general discussion.  It seems like the MOM’s is
getting more and more to be just another general meeting with a little business
portion – perhaps we should save the presentations for the general meeting.
What are the other BUSINESS topics for Thursday?

#3.  I can’t imagine any PAS topic at all taking three hours to resolve.  If we
can’t do this in half that, shame on us!  It would help if we agreed: No
digressions, no bloviating, state your point and yield the floor, and one
person speaks at a time.  Clarity is Brevity.

Eric