RE: Metalink Fiasco

  • From: "Allen, Brandon" <Brandon.Allen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "lyallbarbour@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <lyallbarbour@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 11:19:46 -0700

Yes, just to summarize the current major issues I’m aware of:

-          Both the Flash and HTML versions are still hit-and-miss today – I’d
say I’ve had about 50% success rate logging into both of them throughout the
day.

-          The HTML-only version doesn’t have any ability to search the
Knowledge Base (at least not that I can find)

-          When I do get into the Flash version, it is only showing one of my
several CSI (Customer Support Identifiers) with no ability to add the others so
I can’t access all my SRs

Regards,
Brandon

From: oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of lyallbarbour@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

... but are people still having issues today?