Re: Metalink Fiasco

  • From: troach@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: jdanton1@xxxxxxxxx,daniel.fink@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx,oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 23:08:05 +0000

I just talked to a friend of mine who works internally. Even people inside of
oracle are having major issues with mos. This is not good.

From: Joey D'Antoni <jdanton1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 15:03:40
To: <daniel.fink@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Metalink Fiasco

Does anyone want to write this story up and get it posted on slashdot? It's
been in a few blogs, but some mainstream press may be the only way to resolve
the problems....