Re: Metalink Fiasco

  • From: Dba DBA <oracledbaquestions@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 15:16:39 -0500

I got the following error when I log in:

Unable to communicate with server - IO Error Error #2032

It asks me to put in my support Id. It does and it sends it to the admin to
approve it. So it looks like themigration from classic to SSO account is not
working for me. I am sitting on hold. My big concern now is that someone
will see this, approve the request, then my account will get wiped and Ill
lose my open tickets.

Other people I work with have no problems. It may be because I am on two
support IDs with this account. (not sure why).