[optimal] Re: No infiltration...no Fluorescein

  • From: "Darrin Landry, CRA, OCT-C" <Darrin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2013 06:52:01 -0700

I've had that happened once- as Lori mentioned, it was due to cataract.
With RF filters, I had a view to the retina, but with barrier and exciter
filters in, the view was gone. The lens acted like another filter and
completely blocked any blue or green.

That's the only time I've seen this.

Darrin

Darrin Landry, CRA, OCT-C