[optimal] Re: No infiltration...no Fluorescein

  • From: Joe Warnicki <warnickij@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 10:59:12 -0400

Sorry this is late. Been out of town.

This happen to me twice both with obese patients. At mid phases I spoke to the referring physician about it. With out a pause he said try raising the arm the dye might be pooling.

I raised the arm and had a good early phase several minutes after the injection. With repeat tests we starting raising the arm if we saw any indications of poor early phases.

Joe

On 10/9/2013 9:39 AM, Egnatz, Thomas James wrote:
Thanks for posting those links, Tim.

Tom

Quoting "Bennett, Timothy" <tbennett1@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

Both of the mentioned JOP articles can be found here:

http://www.opsweb.org/forums/posts.asp?topic=657644&;

tim