RE: optacon reading

  • From: "Rose Combs" <rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 06:40:42 -0700

That is the reason I read left handed, I am a dominant right handed
person, and I always have my right hand free to do other things like pet
the dog, hold the book in come cases, operate a calculator and so forth,
My left hand is only good for reading and typing I think.

Rose Combs
rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx