Re: optacon reading

  • From: "ANN" <mylists@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 00:46:54 -0400

<sniff> Oh, yeah, as a doornail.

Well, I know for sure that the batteries are dead. But, I think there may
also be something wrong with the tactile array as just before it dies, I
have a very small bit of extra pins always present, no matter what I was
reading, along the very bottom of the display. Or, that could be a result of
the cable connecting the cammera to the device being frayed -- it's a
machine originally bought in early 1987.

~Ann