RE: optacon reading

  • From: "Rose Combs" <rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 20:19:03 -0700

When I was in training one lady was left-handed and she tried to use the
Optacon reading with her right hand and tracking with the left but the
design (it was the original) made it inconvenient for her, so she read
with her left and tracked right like the rest of us.  By the end of
training she was doing quite well.

Rose Combs
rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx