Re: optacon reading

  • From: dg140@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Charles Pond)
  • To: optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 01:10:12 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Ann.  Yep, the free-running row o pins might be due to the retina
cable; it might be something wrong with the Comparator board, or the
CD4001 chip on the Power Timing board.  Not to mention a dead, corroding
battery perhaps lunching on your optagoner's innards.  Yuck.

Can you send to Oehm Electronics to get it fixed, or Dave Godrey if you
are anywhere near merry old England?

Charles

---