[opendtv] Re: Public M/H information

  • From: "John Willkie" <johnwillkie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2008 17:39:30 -0800

But, aren't these data based on home viewing environment, which by
definition are less dynamic and with less distractions than video in mobile
and portable environments?

It seems to me to be a stretch to apply criteria tested only in tranquil
environments to dynamic, chaotic environments.

John Willkie