[opendtv] Re: How About Portable ATSC Receivers?

  • From: Tom Barry <trbarry@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2005 19:19:15 -0400

Craig Birkmaier wrote:
 > Tom
 >
 > Do you have any stats on how many people participate in the AVS
 > forum? Any Idea how representative your respondents are relative to
 > the general population?

The AV Science is extremely active.  A quick check 5 minutes ago show
the following stats:

Threads: 508,543   Posts: 5,297,319
Registered Members: 145,157
Members Registered Today: 101
Welcome to our newest member, ROCKETS63
Tell a friend about us!
1639 Currently Active Users On-Line!

But I suppose at least in the HDTV sections we are non-representative
since we all really like HDTV, and most get it in some fashion.

But if you mean representative of USA digital TV users then, yes, that's
the place.

- Tom