[opendtv] Re: How About Portable ATSC Receivers?

  • From: Tom Barry <trbarry@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2005 06:27:45 -0500

Thanks.  If the price difference is only a buck then I have to assume
something else is at play here.

Maybe Zenith doesn't want to make them because they just CAN'T.  That
is, maybe there is some other reason why the results seen at the Shubin
test site (and related tests of that box) cannot be duplicated
commercially.

I still wonder if we were all tricked somehow, since nothing equivalent
has ever been seen since.

- Tom