[opendtv] Re: Bob, where are the tunerless monitors?

  • From: "johnwillkie" <johnwillkie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 21:51:50 -0700

I think you might be very interested to see the preferential trade
regulations upon which U.S. car makers do depend.  The r's and d's rolled
the logs for the trade regulations. Now, non-union makers within the U.S.
are eating their lunch.

The major "barrier" to foreign content is language, and the dominance of
U.S. content within the English language.  That's changing, but there are
still different quality expectations for individual media versus mass media.

John Willkie