[opendtv] Re: Apple to ditch IBM, switch to Intel chips

  • From: Bob Miller <bob@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2005 00:06:24 -0400

It is actually much worse than I would publicly admit.

Yes I was an Atari dealer. Do not have one of those left. Still remember
trying to force those big memory modules into place in the top of the
800. I was on to Amiga by the time the ST came out. I don't even
remember an ST.

DMT is still doing well. It is in the mix with a revived VDSL for video
delivery by Telcos.

Amati was another "A" company. Pioneered ADSL and soon after I found out
that T-1's in a bundle with ADSL lines caused crosstalk killing the ADSL
Amati disappeared into TI never to be heard of again.

Maybe one of these PCI cards will work next Monday at Mark's.

Bob Miller