[opendtv] Re: Apple to ditch IBM, switch to Intel chips

  • From: John Golitsis <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 12:58:00 -0400

So you think they're going to, basically, put a security chip in the
PC?  How stupid do they think the public is?  I mean, how badly would
I just HAVE to have a Mac to pay more money for the same hardware?  I
will most certainly not pay a premium for a standard PC just for the
'privilege' of running OS X!  I was, however, interested in a Mac Mini.

Oh well.