Re: [nvda-translations] Request an invitation to join the workflow

  • From: Mesar Hameed <mesar.hameed@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-translations@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2014 09:55:13 +0100

Dear Rubén,

Invitations sent to your colleagues, the same 24 hour expiration unfortunately
applies.
I see you have accepted the invitation, thats great.
You should be able to checkout the repository and see the ca (Catalan)
directory, with all the needed files inside it.

The translation documentation on the wiki is comprehensive but can be a bit too
much to read for
a starter, so we sometimes have a voice call to make sure things are
clear. If you think it might be helpful for the Catalan team we can arrange a
conference call to get you started.

best wishes,
Mesar