Re: [nvda-translations] Request an invitation to join the workflow

  • From: Noelia <nrm1977@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-translations@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2014 08:24:29 +0200

Hi, excuseme for the off topic, but I'm very happy with this translation. I'm spanish and have some family in Barcelona, where I was living during a time, so I'm specially grateful for this.

Thanks and successful work.

El 18/07/2014 7:48, Rubén Alcaraz escribió:
Hi Mr. Mesar,

Thanks. The emails of other members of the team are:

mireia.ribera@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:mireia.ribera@xxxxxxxxx>
santispock@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:santispock@xxxxxxxxx>
salse@xxxxxx <mailto:salse@xxxxxx>

Can you send an invitation too?

The Catalan translation will be made by members and collaborators of the
research group "Adaptabit" of the University of Barcelona
(http://bd.ub.edu/adaptabit/) with the help of the Diputació de
Barcelona (Provincial Government of Barcelona).

Thanks.

<mailto:mesar.hameed@xxxxxxxxx>>:

    Hi Rubén,

    I have added in the Catalan files, and you should have received the
    first notification message.
    At the moment the automatic notification comes from
    noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

    By using useful commit messages, you and your team members can use this
    as a log and as a communication channel between you so that the next
    person knows where everyone is by reading the notification message.

    Best wishes,
    Mesar