Re: [nvda-translations] Request an invitation to join the workflow

  • From: Rubén Alcaraz <ruben.hangar1.8@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-translations@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2014 07:48:49 +0200

Hi Mr. Mesar,

Thanks. The emails of other members of the team are:

mireia.ribera@xxxxxxxxx
santispock@xxxxxxxxx
salse@xxxxxx

Can you send an invitation too?

The Catalan translation will be made by members and collaborators of the
research group "Adaptabit" of the University of Barcelona (
http://bd.ub.edu/adaptabit/) with the help of the Diputació de Barcelona
(Provincial Government of Barcelona).

Thanks.