Re: [nvda-translations] Request an invitation to join the workflow

  • From: Mesar Hameed <mesar.hameed@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-translations@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 12:11:14 +0100

Dear Rubén,

On Thu 17/07/14,08:08, Rubén Alcaraz wrote:
> Hello Mr. Mesar,
>
> We want to begin the Catalan translation of NVDA.

Welcome and thanks for wanting to translate NVDA to  Catalan.

> I Request an
> invitation to join
> the workflow in the list of NVDA,

I have sent you an invitation. Please try to activate it within 24 hours,
otherwise the invitation will unfortunately expire.

If you do not have time to do this, then just create a free account on
assembla, and send me the username so that I can invite the account to
the team.

> We are:
> Dr. Mireia Ribera
> Santi Moese, Catalan philologist and expert in screen readers and
> other assistive technologies
> and me, Rubén Alcaraz (will be the contact person)

The translation system shines when people work together and in parallel,
so that work doesn't have to depend on one person. I have sent you an
invitation, but if you provide me with the email addresses of the other
members of the team, I will be happy to invite them too.

We can guide you to start working in parallel which will ensure that the
team can work productively and achive in a short amount of time.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask here on the
mailing list, or talk to our
spanish or aragonese translators, both are long term users of the
translation system.

thanks and welcome.

Mesar