Re: [nvda-translations] Can Builtin.dic be managed as part of the Locale?changed

  • From: "Cearbhall O'Meadhra" <cearbhall.omeadhra@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <nvda-translations@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2014 14:51:37 +0100

Ronan,

Thanks for trying out the file. Here is the latest amendment with some of
your recommendations implemented.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/5114351/braille%2018072014.zip

All the best,

Cearbhall

M: 0833323487  T: (01) 2864623  em: cearbhall.omeadhra@xxxxxxx

-----
version doesn't have this disclaimer in outgoing emails.

From: Ronan McGuirk <ronan.p.mcguirk@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 21:28:03 +0100
Subject: Re: Optional splitting of words containing embedded capital letters
into multiple words?
To: nvda-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello again,

We have discovered a partial solution to this issue.

Commenting out the second line in the builtin.dic file in the NVDA folder
solves this problem.

Would it be possible for builtin.dic to become a part of the NVDA locale?

For instance, a tailered version of builtin.dic could be used for the Irish
language in the locale\ga folder, that would be used instead of the regular
builtin.dic.

Or am I missing a simpler solution?

Many thanks,
Ronan