[muglo] Wanted

  • From: "Joe McGuire" <theguy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2003 15:04:05 -0500

Hey Folks,

If this is off topic, I apologize.

I will be in the market within the next month or so for a decent used
mac. Preferable a G3 powermac, beige or B&W. I don't need a screamer,
just something that I can upgrade at a later point with standard ram and
IDE hd. A beige G3 would be fine. I don't need a monitor, but I do need
kb and mouse. RAM and HD not needed as I have those in abundance
(assuming it is standard SDRAM) but if they are included, no problem. I
would like one with a NIC.

Anyone with one kicking around can email me at theguy@xxxxxxxxxxx or
point me to a good resource for this sort of thing.

Joe McGuire aka tinfoil
digital media rights and music news
http://music.tinfoil.net