[muglo] Re: Wanted

  • From: "Joe McGuire" <theguy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 17:50:46 -0400

Actually, my 100BT xfers at roughly 10x the speed as my previous 10BT
setup. The only thing that has changed is the switch.

100BT is, at best, 8.5 - 9MB a second, after overhead associated with
TCP/IP are taken into consideration. I don't know of a modern hard drive
that can't keep up with that, even the relatively slow drives in laptops
can keep up no problem.

Joe McGuire aka tinfoil
digital media rights and music news
http://music.tinfoil.net