[mswindowsxp] Re: Networking Problems Wxp/W98

  • From: "Tom LeStrange" <toml77@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <mswindowsxp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2002 12:12:24 -0500

John,
The Ethernet cards are the same brand.
I plan to connect to the internet through the XP computer's modem when I get
everything working.  Now each computer connects to the internet using it's
modem.  I set up both computers to use the same ISP account.
Thanks for the reply.  I haven't had the time to work on the networking
problem in the last few days but plan to attack it again today.
Tom