[meepo] Re: Awfully quiet...

  • From: "Edward Rishel" <erishel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <meepo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 08:27:31 -0400

Good, old S.T. said you would say that when we had our powerlunch the =
other day.  He said you all weren't team players and that were all =
playa-hatah's.  All you do is make withdrawals from my self-esteem =
account according to my new best friend.  He then sold me some =
time-shares for condos down in Florida.

On another note:  the NWN expandion pack should be out today.  I was =
thinking of maybe having a Shadows of Undrentide launch party.  Anyone =
free this weekend to drag your PC over to my place and LAN it up?  I got =
two PCs that can support NWN and spots for three more.  You need not =
bring a monitor.  I have enough to go around.

Ed