[meepo] Re: Awfully quiet...

  • From: "Edward Rishel" <erishel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <meepo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 13:47:05 -0400

Got it.  Got red piece of paper.

Ed

-----Original Message-----
From: Metzgar, Jon [mailto:Jon.Metzgar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2003 1:30 PM
To: 'meepo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: [meepo] Re: Awfully quiet...

Grabbed it at the KoP mall, 29.99. I will say all of the copies at elbo =
had
been opened, although it seemed like they were still full, the guy =
upstairs
said they were demo boxes. Wasn't sure that red paper I mentioned =
earlier
with the CD key would be there, so took the simple route and went =
upstairs.