[meepo] Re: Awfully quiet...

  • From: "Metzgar, Jon" <Jon.Metzgar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'meepo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <meepo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 09:43:13 -0400

Off of Planet Neverwinter...
When you open your Shadows of Undrentide box, be sure to take note of a red
piece of paper with black print. It contains your Shadows of Undrentide CD
Key, which you will need to install the expansion pack. The game installer
mentions that the CD Key is in the manual, but this is not the case.
Register your CD Key with the BioWare Community Site for easy retrieval, or
write it somewhere you will not lose it.
You will need it each time you install Shadows of Undrentide. If you did not
receive this piece of paper, please consult the technical support section of
your manual to contact Atari. We apologize for any inconvenience this may