[meepo] Re: Awfully quiet...

  • From: "Edward Rishel" <erishel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <meepo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 09:41:02 -0400

There are several ways that spring to mind from clues Dru has dropped =
but since I am in the enemy camp right now I cannot discuss them.  =
Regardless, since I cannot teleport or dim door and I am surrounded by =
enemies in a 5' wide corridor my options are pretty limited as to what I =
can do before you grease stain me.

Rackhir is advanced, I can say that much and I bet you can guess what he =
probably took levels in (pure speculation on my part).

It looks like Jay is free on Friday night for a LAN party.  I will be =
visiting Best Buy today to see if they got SOU in.  If you see it =
elsewhere, please let me know.  If we were to do this thing everyone =
would need to bring their copy of NWN and SOU since I am not sure which =
play disk you will need for a seperate game.  Oh, and your install keys =
as well since it checks for that.