[meepo] Re: Awfully quiet...

  • From: "Thomas F. Zadlo" <thomas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: meepo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 06:35:30 -0700 (PDT)

> Good, old S.T. said you would say that when we had our powerlunch the =
> other day.  He said you all weren't team players and that were all =
> playa-hatah's.  All you do is make withdrawals from my self-esteem =
> account according to my new best friend.  He then sold me some =
> time-shares for condos down in Florida.

Lol team players?

But Jay's right - you're the enemy. ;)

The thing that really disturbs me about this is if his ability to control you is
built into your body, how do we free you? Aside from the obvious.

I also wonder if Rackhir has been advanced. He would have been 13th level when
he disappeared.

> On another note:  the NWN expandion pack should be out today.  I was =
> thinking of maybe having a Shadows of Undrentide launch party.  Anyone =
> free this weekend to drag your PC over to my place and LAN it up?  I got =
> two PCs that can support NWN and spots for three more.  You need not =
> bring a monitor.  I have enough to go around.

Yes I was going to go pick it up. I'd be game for a LANparty. Got the new
glowy-blue alienware PC now. ;)