[meepo] Re: Awfully quiet...

  • From: "Edward Rishel" <erishel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <meepo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 14:12:14 -0400

OK then.  I will be back at my house around 6 to 6:30 pm Friday.  You =
can all drop by anytime after that.  We can decide on snacks and make a =
Wawa/Eckered run (they are like right across the street from me).  Let =
me know if you guys need instructions on how to get to my house again =
since I do not believe any of you have been by since the move.  I got =
plenty of 17" monitors so no need to haul them around.