[meepo] Re: Awfully quiet...

  • From: "Edward Rishel" <erishel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <meepo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 10:48:11 -0400

Elbo in KOP says they have it for 29.99.  Game Stop says they will get =
it in today for the same price.  Best Buy says they do not have it yet =
but in past experience their floor reps have shown they do not know what =
is in the store's inventory.  I will swing through the mall during lunch =
and pick it up.

Ed