[meepo] Re: Awfully quiet...

  • From: "Metzgar, Jon" <Jon.Metzgar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'meepo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <meepo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 13:30:21 -0400

Grabbed it at the KoP mall, 29.99. I will say all of the copies at elbo had
been opened, although it seemed like they were still full, the guy upstairs
said they were demo boxes. Wasn't sure that red paper I mentioned earlier
with the CD key would be there, so took the simple route and went upstairs.