[meepo] Re: Awfully quiet...

  • From: "Edward Rishel" <erishel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <meepo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 14:01:17 -0400

I would think it would treat it like a hak-pack. =20

-----Original Message-----
From: Metzgar, Jon [mailto:Jon.Metzgar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2003 1:59 PM
To: 'meepo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: [meepo] Re: Awfully quiet...


I wonder how the prestige classes will work in the current NWN-iverse. =
guess
we'll see.

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Edward Rishel [SMTP:erishel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
> Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2003 1:58 PM
> To:   meepo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject:      [meepo] Re: Awfully quiet...
>=20
> Well, you can always play other modules and play around with the =3D
> prestige classes and extra goodies.
>=20
> I, for one, will not play the story until Friday if you guys are up =
for =3D
> a NWN LAN party then.  If so, I guess we need to work out some =
details.
>=20
> Ed
>=20
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Metzgar, Jon [mailto:Jon.Metzgar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
> Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2003 1:50 PM
> To: 'meepo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'
> Subject: [meepo] Re: Awfully quiet...
>=20
>=20
> So now the question becomes...how far into the story do we go before =
=3D
> friday?
>=20
>=20
> > -----Original Message-----
> > From:       Edward Rishel [SMTP:erishel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
> > Sent:       Wednesday, June 18, 2003 1:47 PM
> > To: meepo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > Subject:    [meepo] Re: Awfully quiet...
> >=3D20
> > Got it.  Got red piece of paper.
> >=3D20
> > Ed
> >=3D20
> > -----Original Message-----
> > From: Metzgar, Jon [mailto:Jon.Metzgar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
> > Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2003 1:30 PM
> > To: 'meepo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'
> > Subject: [meepo] Re: Awfully quiet...
> >=3D20
> >=3D20
> > Grabbed it at the KoP mall, 29.99. I will say all of the copies at =
=3D
> elbo =3D3D
> > had
> > been opened, although it seemed like they were still full, the guy =
=3D3D
> > upstairs
> > said they were demo boxes. Wasn't sure that red paper I mentioned =
=3D3D
> > earlier
> > with the CD key would be there, so took the simple route and went =
=3D3D
> > upstairs.
> >=3D20
> > > -----Original Message-----
> > > From:     Edward Rishel [SMTP:erishel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
> > > Sent:     Wednesday, June 18, 2003 10:48 AM
> > > To:       meepo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > > Subject:  [meepo] Re: Awfully quiet...
> > >=3D3D20
> > > Elbo in KOP says they have it for 29.99.  Game Stop says they will =
=3D
> get =3D3D
> > =3D3D3D
> > > it in today for the same price.  Best Buy says they do not have it =
=3D
> yet =3D3D
> > =3D3D3D
> > > but in past experience their floor reps have shown they do not =
know =3D
> =3D3D
> > what =3D3D3D
> > > is in the store's inventory.  I will swing through the mall during =
=3D
> =3D3D
> > lunch =3D3D3D
> > > and pick it up.
> > >=3D3D20
> > > Ed
> > >=3D3D20
> > > -----Original Message-----
> > > From: Thomas F. Zadlo [mailto:thomas@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
> > > Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2003 10:37 AM
> > > To: meepo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > > Subject: [meepo] Re: Awfully quiet...
> > >=3D3D20
> > >=3D3D20
> > > > There are several ways that spring to mind from clues Dru has =
=3D3D
> > dropped =3D3D3D
> > > =3D3D3D3D
> > > > but since I am in the enemy camp right now I cannot discuss =
them.  =3D
> =3D3D
> > =3D3D3D3D
> > > > Regardless, since I cannot teleport or dim door and I am =3D
> surrounded =3D3D
> > by =3D3D3D
> > > =3D3D3D3D
> > > > enemies in a 5' wide corridor my options are pretty limited as =
to =3D
> =3D3D
> > what =3D3D3D
> > > I =3D3D3D3D
> > > > can do before you grease stain me.
> > > >=3D3D3D20
> > > > Rackhir is advanced, I can say that much and I bet you can guess =
=3D
> =3D3D
> > what =3D3D3D
> > > he =3D3D3D3D
> > > > probably took levels in (pure speculation on my part).
> > >=3D3D20
> > > I suppose we shouldn't kill Rackhir too huh.
> > >=3D3D20
> > > > It looks like Jay is free on Friday night for a LAN party.  I =
will =3D
> =3D3D
> > be =3D3D3D
> > > =3D3D3D3D
> > > > visiting Best Buy today to see if they got SOU in.  If you see =
it =3D
> =3D3D
> > =3D3D3D3D
> > > > elsewhere, please let me know.=3D3D3D20
> > >=3D3D20
> > > I'm gonna call KoP and see if I can get it at lunch.
> > >=3D3D20
> >=3D20
>=20


Other related posts: