[lit-ideas] Re: Is Huntington right?

  • From: "Lawrence Helm" <lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 19:05:26 -0700

Occasionally after writing a note I'll have the vague impression that some
Leftist or Liberal will find something to criticize.  I had that feeling
about the note below.  I thought it might be in the category of  neglecting
some other nation like Australia, or perhaps an indication that I was
looking for trouble, but I didn't anticipate your approach Omar: that you
aren't surprised that I like Japan since they are racist.  Well, there you
go.

Lawrence