[lit-ideas] Re: Is Huntington right?

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 08:35:55 -0400

You interrupted my Lawrence Welk inspired music video from Finland for
this?  Okay, okay, since you asked.  Your post proves that mankind has made
no progress at all.  We (you) think if it was good enough for William in
1093, it's good enough today.  No wonder you like war so  much.  So why
complain about the Muslims?  And now back to the music video that inspired
Bollywood ... I rather like it ...