[lit-ideas] Re: Hitchens' Hypothetical Iraq War

  • From: Omar Kusturica <omarkusto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 20:09:45 -0800 (PST)

Eric,

This is political science fiction, but at least shows
that you have some imagination. As for Hitchens,
couldn't he get a job picking up dirty plates
somewhere, instead of trying to clean up the mess of
the Administration ? All right, the pay might not be
as high, but the work is probably easier, and more
honest too.

O.K.

http://mail.yahoo.com