[lit-ideas] Re: Hitchens' Hypothetical Iraq War

  • From: Omar Kusturica <omarkusto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 04:49:45 -0800 (PST)

If Saddam and his sons were able to transport WMDs or
nuclear material out of Iraq, why did not they
transport themselves out of Iraq ? Why did they stay
waiting to be killed in country villas or captured in
villages ?

O.K.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_and_weapons_of_mass_destruction

http://www.intelligencesummit.org/news/DaveGaubatz/Gaubatz021206.wmv