[lit-ideas] Re: Feeling Safe isn't safe

  • From: "JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx Krueger" <juliereneb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 23:48:05 -0500

<<3.  We don't want people who can learn to handle a gun have then.>

Freudian Slip?

<<4.  And if a person is too lazy to want a gun, that's his decision.>>

Yeah.  That's why I don't own a gun.  I'm just sit on my fat butt lazy.

<<Gad.  I qet the willies when you took about the government and what it can
do.  Definitely a big brother in your horizon.  >>

When Ashcroft was busy shredding the constitution and aiding and abetting in
massacring civil rights, I'm sure glad so many Americans had guns, enabling
them to stop big brother in his tracks.

Julie Krueger