[lit-ideas] Re: Arrivederci, Mr. Bush...

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 09:46:27 -0500

Except that Kennedy showed tremendous restraint and wisdom.  He was egged
on by the military to attack.  Fortunately, the Bay of Pigs debacle had
happened and he knew the military was wrong.  Leadership is a huge deal.
Unfortunately, it's missing today except of the Onward Christian Soldier
variety (Karl Rove's song, no kidding).

Andy Amago